Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ack! What did I do?

I wrote my goal down here but should have written it across my hands or even taped it across my mouth! My husband got "rid" of all the kisses. No problem. But what did I do this evening when I went to the store? Go down the Seasonal aisle and look at all the yummy Easter candy. It's my favorite time of year to buy. My all-time favorite candies are the Robin eggs. Yummy!!!! My next fave are Cadbury Cream eggs. I picked some up "for the kids and husband." Yeah, right! After dinner I ate one. Then I opened my blog and saw that my goal was to NOT eat 1 piece of chocolate. I feel like such a failure! But you know what? Doing this blog is helping me to be accountable so I guess that's what it's all about.

I took my children to a museum today and an education store. Bought a poster with the Presidents on it to help them learn. I also bought a few other things for the school room. We ended up walking for about an hour and a half between the two places. That's all the exercise I got in today. I had a great breakfast with a glass of milk, oatmeal, and 1 slice of toast with butter. Had another one of those Slimquick powdered drinks (should have had it after dinner even though I know I would have been awake all night!). While we were out we went to a Buffet. I had salad, small amount of mashed potatoes, 1 hot wing, and carrots. I didn't go back for seconds (never do anyway) and I skipped dessert. I also had a Dr. Pepper.

Dinner, however, was bad! I had fried rice. If you've never made it you add eggs, peas, carrots, chicken, white rice, and Teriyaki Sauce. Carbs and Fat aren't bad at all but it's the Sodium that will kill you! Ugh! Well, I'm taking the kids to two museums tomorrow away from home. No chance for chocolate because we're not taking it with us! I bought some (not-so) "yummy" Special K breakfast bars to have as a snack. We'll have about a 2 1/2 hour drive to the first museum. Walk around. Go to a Hotel. Get up. Go to another museum. Drive back. Yeah. No exercise! Well, I'll take my laptop and let my fingers get the exercise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment