Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Better day!

I think I did pretty well today. Of course, there's always room for improvement. I watched what I ate and wrote everything in on my iPod Touch. I LOVE that Spark People application. It's helping me a lot. I also found out that by using the regular Wii Fit, you struggle to figure out how many calories you've burned. I worked out for about 15 minutes and supposedly I burned about 68 calories. Huh? So I gave up and went down to Target and picked up the new Wii Fit Plus. I found out that Amazon carries it for $19.99 and so does Target. So why not pick it up now?

After I worked out with that, I had burned an additional 38 calories. It was only about 6 minutes but I was just trying to get a feel for it. That riding of the bike isn't easy! So here are the rest of my stats for today:

Calories eaten - 1414 (max allowed is 1550)
Calories burned - 106 (well short of the required 187 but I'll do better tomorrow)
Water intake wasn't so good. I need 10 glasses of water but only drank 6. I may or may not get in two more but with the amount of time I spend in the bathroom, I may just skip it!

Overall, I think I did well. I'm proud of myself. I think I've finally gotten myself committed to my cause. I'm curious where I'm sitting on weight loss though. Think I'll wait until Monday. Hope your day went well. (Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you that I even had 4 pieces of chocolate inside of that 1414 calories that I ate!)

1 comments:

yogovonne said...

our very informative site! Nice Blog!

Post a Comment