Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Excellent Day!

Okay, maybe I'm going overboard on the excellent thing but I still feel it was a great day! Here's the outlook:

Calories in: 1194 (minimum 1200)
Burned: 103
Water: 9 glasses!

I can't believe I managed to get in 9 glasses of water. I'll probably be paying for it all night long! My goal is to have 10 glasses. I just can't do it anymore! So I'm done with that. Depending on how I feel later, I may have a muffin. I made some Fiber One blueberry muffins today. They taste great and are low in calories but the carbs will kill you! They are 28 carbs for one little muffin. Yikes! So I'll only do it if I'm feeling itchy for food.

So here's some negative thoughts about today. Even though I didn't eat quite 1200 calories (not sure if I'm supposed to or not), I ate quite a bit of food. I don't recall eating this much ever! I was just watching the calories and carbs. I chose to work the Wii Fit Plus. Oh my gosh! It's quite difficult to get in 150 burned calories. That's why I stopped at 103. It was crazy! It took me about 40 minutes to get in that much and I didn't do it all at once. Most of the time it's because my children are around going, "can I play now, huh huh? Can I?"

I did find some really cool games on the Fit Plus though. I found out you can do a snowball fight - which is pretty difficult for someone who's not coordinated (like me!). I also rode the segway - WOW, did my legs burn after that! There's a pretty neat obstacle course on there too that my children loved watching me play. I think it was mostly because I'd get knocked off and fall in the water. All-in-all it was a lot of fun. I don't have any goals for tomorrow other than to keep doing what I'm doing. I will be weighing in though so I'll let you know if I've lost!

1 comments:

JanMary said...

Love the wii for exercise too :)

Post a Comment