Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1 - No Soda!

I'm feeling good and my motivation is working its way back up! So I woke up this morning with a goal in mind - no sodas for a week. It seems lately that I've noticed that I never drink water anymore. From the time I get up in the morning, to the time I go to bed, I'm drinking Diet Dr. Pepper. That's not right in so many ways! It's now 7:30 at night and I haven't touched one - yet! It was hard going by McDonald's and not ordering a soda. Then again, not really because I hate Coke! If it had been Burger King or Wendy's, it would have been a lot harder. So now I'm at the end of the day and I'm hoping for a great achievement. So I'm keeping the fridge closed so I don't grab anything! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Vissarah said...

Good luck :) Stick to water, if you put ice in it, it's actually good.

Post a Comment